for Wholesale Distributor
Oracle NetSuite is the Number 1 cloud ERP platform or wholesale distributors, that can turn and simplify 10,000 fast-growing companies with technology. Through reducing IT costs and gaining total and consistent visibility within the organisations, distributors are able to operate their company on a single and integrated platform.
One Cloud Platform for Every Solution
Go on the cloud platform to run your whole business. Drive several different applications and bring all your information into a customised system that can be accessed everywhere.
With Oracle NetSuite for Wholesale Distributors, organisations can manage:
- Reduce IT costs by 50% or more
- Reduce Inventory costs by 20% or more
- Reduce Disaster Recovery costs by 50% to 75%
- Increase Gross Margin Performance up to 5%
- Increase Revenue Performance up to 10%
- Cut Obsolete Inventory Carrying costs by 20% to 40%
- Increase Actionable Business Insights by 50% to 80%
- All your customers and business activities come together in the Omnichannel engagement.
- Omnichannel means accepting orders everywhere (online, offline, EDI and more) and fast-tracking order-to-cash.
- A financial management application that is best suited to your company ensures a world-class accounting system.
- Real-time metrics and comprehensive data drive engagement with current customers and new market expansion.
- Unparalleled efficiency and visibility from lead to close support a sales effort that’s second to none.
- Overhead and cycle times are decreased as inventory turns and on-time delivery rates are increased.
Read our blog about 5 benefits of Cloud ERP.
Why Choose PointStar Consulting
PointStar Consulting is a 5-Star Oracle NetSuite Solutions provider with one of the largest team of cloud ERP consultants in the Asian region. Having begun operations in 2008, PointStar Consulting is one of the first partners of Oracle NetSuite in the region, and has successfully implemented various cloud ERP projects covering various industry verticals across the region.
Oracle NetSuite’s pricing depends on several factors including the product configuration, add-on modules, total user count and contract duration. Click here to find out how much you need to invest in a cloud ERP, or get in touch with us. We will be more than happy to explain how Oracle NetSuite’s pricing and its licensing fees work. Our team will work with our clients to offer a solution that fits their business model.