Oracle NetSuite is the Number 1 cloud ERP platform or wholesale distributors, that can turn and simplify 10,000 fast-growing companies with technology. Through reducing IT costs and gaining total and consistent visibility within the organisations, distributors are able to operate their company on a single and integrated platform.
One Cloud Platform for Every Solution
Go on the cloud platform to run your whole business. Drive several different applications and bring all your information into a customised system which can be accessed everywhere.
With Oracle NetSuite for Wholesale Distributors, organisations can manage:
- Reduce IT costs by 50% or more
- Reduce Inventory costs by 20% or more
- Reduce Disaster Recovery costs by 50% to 75%
- Increase Gross Margin Performance up to 5%
- Increase Revenue Performance up to 10%
- Cut Obsolete Inventory Carrying costs by 20% to 40%
- Increase Actionable Business Insights by 50% to 80%
- All your customers and business activities come together in the Omnichannel engagement.
- Omnichannel means accepting orders everywhere (online, offline, EDI and more) and fast-tracking order-to-cash.
- A financial management application that is best suited to your company ensures a world-class accounting system.
- Real-time metrics and comprehensive data drive engagement with current customers and new market expansion.
- Unparalleled efficiency and visibility from lead to close support a sales effort that’s second to none.
- Overhead and cycle times are decreased as inventory turns and on-time delivery rates are increased.
Industry 4WRD grant by MITI for manufacturing and related businesses
The Malaysian government through the Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI) has introduced the National Policy on Industry 4.0, known as Industry 4WRD on 31 October 2018.
The Industry4WRD Intervention Fund is a financial support facility for Malaysian Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in the manufacturing and related services sectors to embrace Industry 4.0.
Read our blog about 5 Benefits Of An ERP For Your Inventory Management