Services Resource Planning
Support a Complete Services Lifecycle From Bid To Bill
• Streamline operations and drive profitability by optimizing the entire services business lifecycle.
• Faster project completion, better resource utilization, more accurate and efficient invoices.
• Increase visibility across your business, including forecasts, resources, projects and KPIs.
• Support the way your services teams work and enable productivity with any time, anywhere web and mobile access.
• Gain real-time, global business management and financial consolidation.
• Customer service and support management to reduce attrition and decrease customer care costs.
• Case and issue management to automate assignment, management and escalation.
• CRM analytics and reporting for a single, pervasive view of customer information.
• Integrated quote and order management that flows seamlessly to the finance system for processing.
• Advanced sales force and marketing automation to drive sales performance, lead generation, nurturing and management.
• Anytime, anywhere mobile access.
NetSuite SRP enables you to finish contracts faster, produce invoices more reliably and consistently, and shorten accounts receivable times, resulting in improved cash flow and revenue leakage.
With NetSuite SRP, you can fully monitor your business in real-time, from the moment a new opportunity is found through project execution, invoicing, and sales identification, all while avoiding double entry and expensive system and deployment management overhead.
Why Choose PointStar Consulting
PointStar Consulting is a 5-Star Oracle NetSuite Solutions provider with one of the largest team of cloud ERP consultants in the Asian region. Having begun operations in 2008, PointStar Consulting is one of the first partners of Oracle NetSuite in the region, and has successfully implemented various cloud ERP projects covering various industry verticals across the region.
Oracle NetSuite’s pricing depends on several factors including the product configuration, add-on modules, total user count and contract duration. Click here to find out how much you need to invest in a cloud ERP, or get in touch with us. We will be more than happy to explain how Oracle NetSuite’s pricing and its licensing fees work. Our team will work with our clients to offer a solution that fits their business model.