of Your Fixed Assets,
From Acquisition to Deprecation to Retirement
Fixed Assets Management?
Oracle NetSuite Fixed Assets Management provides you with the power to eliminate spreadsheets and manual effort from your company’s asset management processes. Oracle NetSuite’s complete and integrated solution gives you an easy-to-manage single version of the truth for your assets, a flexible fixed asset calculation engine, complete asset reporting and seamless integration with Oracle NetSuite’s core accounting functionality.
Besides, Oracle Netsuite Fixed Assets Management enables you to maintain and control the complete asset lifecycle from creation to depreciation, revaluation and retirement. Its detailed asset management functionality supports multiple depreciation calculation types, handling of depreciating and non-depreciating asssets, maintenance schedules, lease and insurance.
Oracle NetSuite Fixed Assets allows you the flexibility to select which accounting period to depreciate. As an example, with fixed assets seasonal withdrawal and depreciation, you can choose not to depreciate the asset using asset lifetime usage. Instead, you have the option to stop the asset depreciation during downtime.
You can assign tax depreciation methods to an asset. These assignments enable tax reporting or corporate reporting methods to be tracked on the asset. Tight integration with Oracle NetSuite Financials creates accounting entries and fixed assets from purchases to help ensure that no equipment slips through the cracks.
- Manage the complete asset lifecycle.
- Completely integrate asset management with accounting.
- Easily report on all fixed assets.
- Eliminate manual effort and multiple spreadsheets.
- Easily track depreciating or non-depreciating company assets.
- Leverage support for all standard depreciation methods.
- Create and customise unlimited depreciation methods.
- Post depreciation and asset retirements directly to NetSuite accounts.
- Comprehensively report across assets, valuation and depreciation.
- Asset master data management by the department and other segments.
Oracle NetSuite ERP
Oracle NetSuite ERP enables a business owner to make better decisions by providing an integrated business management system with complete real-time information in a shared database.
Talk to our Oracle NetSuite Experts
Lead GenerationThis form is created for lead generation.
"*" indicates required fields